The project Location:
• It is located on the European side of Istanbul, specifically in the Beyoglu area, where the heart of art, entertainment, history and culture beats, and the project provides a unique life with its privileges that you cannot find anywhere else.
• Beyoglu today is one of the most important centers of Istanbul at all, and tourists and investors from all over the world flock to it. It is classified as an incubator of civilizations and cultures in addition to the fact that it has a long history represented by the monuments and palaces that bear witness to the historical eras that it has gone through.
• It is characterized by the unique location and close to the most important tourist attractions in Istanbul, namely Taksim Square, Istiklal Street and Galata Tower, which makes the project a high investment value, and this is evident through the model of one-room apartments and salons on 80 percent of the entire project.
• The project is an old building that was demolished and is currently being rebuilt again, with touches that are consistent with the history of the region and adding an archaeological value to it with the presence of good spaces for the height of the ceilings, which reach 3.10 m.
• The project is also distinguished by the presence of an open-air cinema at the top of the building, which is rarely found in the rest of Istanbul’s projects.
The project is far from:
• 800 m from the famous Taksim Square.
• 6 km from the Bosphorus Bridge.
• 4 km from the TEM highway.
• 2 km from the main road E5.
• 35 minutes from Istanbul’s new airport.
• The project is secured 24/7.
• Simna is open at the top of the tower
• Turkish bath.
• Standard specifications suitable for earthquakes.
• Children’s play areas.
• A fitness center.
• A private garage for the project.
• Indoor swimming pool.
It consists of one tower with a height of 8 floors within a land area of up to 7000 square meters and contains 245 apartments with different styles 1 + 1 2 + 1, in addition to the presence of 20 shops that include the most prominent international brands